4/28/2009

OMG DENSHA OTOKO!!!!

So,  I had to read the first "mission" for Densha Otoko for my Intro to Japan class.  At first I was a little skeptical because most things are somewhat boring.  However, this story (which was made into a movie and TV series) is true.  Its about an otaku (nerd) who saves this woman on a train and falls in love with her.

At first, it sounded really cheesy.  But then I got hooked!  Its actually really funny.  And its kinda like "Dating for Dummies."  Plus, the emoticons are amazing!  I have so much respect for people who can do them (especially the more elaborate ones) because I can't.  To help spread the amusement, I am posting them here.  Remember, they are all thanks to Densha Otoko, which can be found here:  http://www.rinji.tv/densha/index.html  which I recommend for all to read!  :)


( ´ ^ `  IN

( - o -  OUT


        good job!!           ∩   ∩
       _ _∩           (⌒ )   ( ⌒)       ∩_ _ good job!!
        (ヨ,,. i             |  |  / .ノ        i .,,E)
good job!!  \ \          |  |  / /         / /
  _n      \ \   _、 _  .|  | / / _、_    / ノ
 (  l     _、 _  \ \( <_,` )|  | / / ,_ノ` )/ /    _、_    good job!!
  \ \ ( <_,` ) \         ノ(       /____( ,_ノ` )    n
    ヽ___ ̄ ̄ ノ   |      /   ヽ      | __      \     l .,E)
      /    /     /     /    \     ヽ   /     /\ ヽ_/ /


_| ̄|○

(つД`) 

( ゚Д゚)⊃旦

( ゚д゚)SPACEOUT

(´・ω・`) 

(;´Д`)*pant*


         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
         (´・ω・`)
   ∧__∧  (´・ω・`)
   ( ´・ω・)  (´・ω・`)  I brought a bunch; please use them...
   /ヽ○==○(´・ω・`)
  /  ||_ | (´・ω・`)
  し' ̄(_)) ̄(_)) ̄(_)

∧_∧
 ( ・∀・) *heart pounding*
 ( ∪ ∪
 と__)__)

      / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       | Upham! Upham! Ammo! Bring ammo! Uphaaaammmm!!
       \_____  ________________
                ∨
                      / ̄ ̄ \ no ammo
      /\     _. /  ̄ ̄\  |_____.|     / ̄\
     /| ̄ ̄|\/_ ヽ |____ |∩(・∀・;||┘  | ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄|
   / ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄|  (´д`; ||┘ _ユ_II___ | ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄|
   / ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄|( ” つつ[三≡_[----─゚   ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄|
  / ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄| ⌒\⌒\  ||  / ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄|
 / ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄] \_)_)..||| | ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄| ̄ ̄


     ∧_∧    _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○
       (;´Д`)    _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○
  -=≡  /    ヽ    _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○
.      /| |   |. |    _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○          _| ̄|○
 -=≡ /. \ヽ/\\_  _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○          _| ̄|○
    /    ヽ⌒)==ヽ_)=_| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○     ∧__∧   _| ̄|○
-=   / /⌒\.\ ||  || ._| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○ _| ̄|○-=≡ ( ´・ω・)  _| ̄|○
  / /    > )| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|     /ヽ○==○_| ̄|○
 / /     / / .|______________| -=≡ /  ||_ ||_ト, ̄|○
 し'     (_つ  ̄(_)) ̄ (.)) ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ (_)) ̄(.)) ̄    し' ̄(_)) ̄(_)) ̄(_))


            ∧  ∧
            |1/ |1/
          / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
         /        ヽ
        /  ⌒  ⌒    |
        | (●) (●)   |
        /          |   but my friends always tell
       /           |   me that I look like Moomin 
      (          _ | *laughs*
      (ヽ、       /  )|
       | ``ー――‐''"|  ヽ|
       ゝ ノ       ヽ  ノ 




            ∧  ∧
            |1/ |1/
          / ̄ ̄ ̄`ヽ、
         /        ヽ
        /  ⌒  ⌒    |
        |  へ  へ    |   heheh, I just wanted to say it
        /          |     out loud♪
       /           |    
      (          _ |
      (ヽ、       /  )|
       | ``ー――‐''"|  ヽ|
       ゝ ノ       ヽ  ノ
  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

(*´Д`*)pants

( ´ー`)

(((((((( ;゚Д゚))))))) SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE

ヽ(`Д´)ノ
Well no I wanted to but gyaahhhhwhatareyoudoinggstoppaeglaknrgklangka 


There is one more that I cannot add because it is too big.  But it is very awesome.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment