4/21/2009

An Atypical Tuesday...

So.  I have this massive problem with actually going to class lately.  Haven't been in two days.  Worst thing is, I feel like I'm not missing much.  If I thought I was, I would go.

And I've been more tired than ever.  Which doesn't help with the whole getting up at 7 to get to class.  Haha.  So I skipped class today.  Like yesterday.  And I didn't turn in my project like I should have.  But it's only 1 point off for everyday that I don't though, so I'm not stressing about that.  Plus, Joanna and I are going to take pictures for the project tonight, so no big.  ;)

Lunch was crappy like always.  Dinner was good though.  I finally did laundry.  I haven't studied for my test tomorrow, though I'm not stressing about that either.  Lol.

I did find out about the WRA Director position today.  I didn't get the spot, though I didn't think I would, being a freshman with little credentials and all.  Anna did get it though!  Which makes me happy.  However, I do feel kinda bad for her since she has to deal with Sara.  Which I find completely hilarious.  And makes me glad that I don't have to deal with her in that capacity.  Lol.  She did say that I was going to be her "right-hand woman."  Haha.  We'll see.

Not that I don't have complete confidence in her and her word, but things happen which get in the way.  I hope I do, because I like to be helpful.  And I do want to stay involved in the WRA.  I guess this is one thing to look forward to for next year.  And my apartment.  Which I'm not sure is really happening.

Waiting sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment