5/04/2009

A Case of the Mondays

This morning, I was completely shocked that I could pull myself out of bed!  I haaaate Mondays.  Especially the mornings.  Mornings in general tend to suck though.  Lol.  Which is why next semester all my classes are in late morning, early afternoon.  We really didn't do much in Japanese other than practice our skits and we watched Tampopo in Intro to Japan, which was really funny.

What I was really looking forward to though was the Women's Resource Agency luncheon.  I didn't get the director position, but I'm still really psyched about next year's directors!  Anna and Sara are going to do an amazing job.  I'm really looking forward to what they're going to do.  Plus, I got to see people that I haven't seen in a while (namely Tanya and Muneezeh) and we got to talk about women's issues!  Which always puts me in a good mood.  Though I am jealous that Anna has an internship in New York this summer with the ACLU reproductive rights section.  Totally jealous.  

Now, I have to practice for the skit for Japanese on Thursday.  So, Ja ne!

P.S.  I FINALLY WATCHED THE ENTIRETY OF THE STAR WARS SAGA (1-6)!!!!!  And I have to admit that I really did like the first part too.  :)

2 comments:

  1. How much time did you spend in bed to watch all six movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually watched most of it at my desk thank you very much! But it took roughly 15 hours. Lol. XP

    ReplyDelete