5/12/2009

Crazy Home Life

So, I came home on Friday.  Not only was my first exam a week and a half from the last day of class, but since the AC in the Castilian totally sucks balls, I came home.  :)  Plus, I  missed my Mommy.

So when I came home, I mostly just lazed around.  I'm really glad to be out of the school environment.  But now I have to be in the job environment.  Joy.  But Friday night I went over to Shelby's, where we proceeded to continue the long-time tradition of staying up and watching movies.  However, we didn't even manage to make it through one ("Unbreakable" which really wasn't that good) before we both were ready to crash.  Granted, I hadn't gotten a good night's sleep in a couple of days since the heat was so bad.  Sleeping with feeling the AC was a wonder, though it definitely should not be.  Lol.

When I woke up, I discovered that Yvenne, their once-a-week housekeeper had taken my clothes to be washed.  While this wasn't necessarily a bad thing, since they did need to be washed, I had no other clothes to go back in.  That is pretty much all that happened Saturday.

On mother's day, I made the mistake of agreeing with Mom that as part of her present, I would help her keep the 2 and 3 year old's...It. Was. Hell.  Typically I LOVE kids, but multiple toddlers was no bueno.  It was made worse by a particularly hyperactive child.  I about died.  It lasted around 2 hours.  Then I took a nap.  I definitely needed one.  And mom was right.  It is the best form of birth control.

Monday was uneventful as well.  But today...man did I have fun!  I decided to revisit Gvine High School.  I was really excited!  Except when I finally goth there, C-lunch had just ended.  Which meant I was stuck in the very crowded lunch room.  I remember why I didn't like high school.  But I finally got to Sykes' room and went to have lunch with Shelby at Chili's.  It was fun.

But the best part was when I went back to chill in Boyd's room.  I hung out with Kevin and Jack mostly.  I missed them dearly.  They are some of the few people who would joke about all things sexual with me.  They told me funny stories from this year that I had missed.  I was really happy to see them again.  They always make me laugh.  Plus, as bad as it sounds, they were telling me jokes about how they had been picking on this freshman girl who had been hitting on them all year.  I just had to keep reminding them about how she was now considered jail-bait.  But I can't believe how much bigger they were!  Lol.  It was pretty amazing.  They actually seem grown up (at least physically).  Haha.

Then I visited Mrs. Hix.  It's always a pleasure to see her.  And little Richard just seems to be getting taller everytime I see him.  But I love to talk to her.  :)

Reminder to self, I need to call Ms. Lynn.  Don't forget.

2 comments:

  1. You're crazy. Unbreakable is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...I was unbelievably tired. So I probably need to watch it again. But it was kinda long. Lol.

    ReplyDelete